Home > Client Services > eServices
Introducing COLFIRE’s Instant Payment Facility
eMinder provides you the opportunity to:
- View your renewal notice online
- Receive an email or text message to remind you when your policy is due
- Keep your policies updated and your valuable possessions COLFIRE Covered
Your Insurer of Choice has now brought to you a new and innovative way to securely pay your premiums at your convenience anywhere with COLFIRE’s Instant Payment Facility.
What do you need?
• A valid email address
• A telephone contact number
• Your COLFIRE Renewal Notice
You will find the Policy No. and Private Key information to complete the above screen in your Renewal Notice, an example of which is highlighted below.
How to log on to the Payment facility?
• Enter your email address (e.g. COLFIREclient@gmail.com )
• Your unique Private Key (found on your Renewal Notice as shown below)
• Policy Number (found on your Renewal Notice as shown below)
• A telephone number should we need to contact you if there is an issue with your transaction payment
In order to allow time for processing and delivery of documents, and to protect you against the risk of having your insurance certificate expire before receiving the new certificate, you will need to use the Online Payment facility no later than five (5) calendar days before the expiry date on your policy. Please visit or contact any of our Branch Offices if you are renewing within five (5) calendar days of expiry.